- 54%Story Trust Inline SkatesSpecial Price $94.95 Regular Price $204.95W8 / M7, W8.5 / M7.5, W9 / M8, W10 / M9, W11 / M10, W12 / M10.5, W13 / M11.5, W14 / M12
- 56%Story Crony Kids Inline SkatesSpecial Price $64.95 Regular Price $144.95W4-7 / M3.5-6, 11.5C-1.5, 1-3.5, W7-9 / M6-8
- 52%Story Spectrum Roller SkatesSpecial Price $74.95 Regular Price $154.95W2 / M2, W3 / M3, W4 / M3.5, W2-3 / M2-3, W5 / M4, W6 / M5, W7 / M6, W8 / M7, W8.5 / M7.5, W9 / M8, W10 / M9
- 76%Story Fusion Adjustable Inline SkatesSpecial Price $34.95 Regular Price $139.9512.5C-2, W3-6 / M3-5, W7-9 / M6-8
- 69%NKX 3-Pack Pro Protective GearSpecial Price $15.95 Regular Price $49.95S, M, L
- 61%Story Duster Roller SkatesSpecial Price $59.95 Regular Price $149.95W2-3 / M2-3, W4-5 / M3.5-4, W6-7 / M5-6, W8-8.5 / M7-7.5, W9-10 / M8-9, W2 / M2, W3 / M3, W4 / M3.5, W5 / M4, W6 / M5, W7 / M6, W8 / M7, W8.5 / M7.5, W9 / M8, W10 / M9
- 70%Story Glacier Roller SkatesSpecial Price $54.95 Regular Price $179.95W2 / M2, W3 / M3, W4 / M3.5, W5 / M4, W6 / M5, W7 / M6, W8 / M7, W8.5 / M7.5, W9 / M8, W10 / M9
- 52%Story Urban Adjustable Inline SkatesSpecial Price $64.95 Regular Price $134.951-3, W4-7 / M3.5-6, W8-10 / M7-9
Skates – Fun for everyone!
Find inline skates and roller skates for anyone! No matter your age, level, and gender we have a pair of skates that will suit you. In this category you will find inline skates and roller skates as well as parts such as wheels, brakes, bearings and more. Everyone has their reasons as to why they wish to own a pair of skates. Maybe you want to get in better shape and have a pair of fitness inline skates. Maybe you are the type who enjoys roller skating and having fun with your kids. Perhaps you are interested in racing your speed skates. All this and more, is possible with a pair of quality skates found in this category.
Below we introduce you to different types of skates.
Main types of skates – Roller skates & Inline skates
There are mainly two types of skates. Roller skates and inline skates.
Roller skates – Back to the '80s!
Roller skates are setup up a bit like a skateboard, with 4 wheels paired up next to each other - thus also known as quad skates. The Roller skate has small, wide, and angular wheels. These roller skates are pushed forward by placing the toe in the ground and pushing forward. Roller skates are often associated with the 80s and 90s, where popularity for this specific type was at its peak.
Inline skates – Sporty lifestyle
Inline skates have large wheels that are placed in a straight line - thus also known as Inliners. Inliners can be used by men, women, and children for everything from fun, fitness, freestyle, tricks, to race. The boot must fit snugly around your ankle so that you have great support and do not fall inwards.
Roller skates or inline skates – Which type is best for you?
Depending on your needs and what you prefer, one type is more for you than the other. Roller skates are ideal for beginners and perfect for casual skating and derby skating.
Inline skates come in many sub-categories and are usually faster and more for skating-sports. For example, racing, tricks, and maneuvers and/or fitness. However, inline skates can easily be used for fun and casual skating as well.
Read more about roller skates and inline skates in our guide here.
Maintenance of your skates – Keep up the quality!
Skates wear out over time, and it may be necessary to replace worn wheels or bearings that have been in contact with water and dirt. We are ready to guide you in choosing the best spare parts for your skates.
You can also upgrade your skates with new wheels in a different size or hardness. This can provide a new and improved riding pleasure for your older pair of skates. You may also think that your skates used to ride better before, or you want to try the advantage of ABEC-9 bearings. To achieve even more precise turns and a higher maneuverability.
In this category, you will be able to find everything for skates - such as wheels, brake-pads, bearings and other skating gear.